Can you see yourself working in the business functions that underpin a leading European energy trading house? Would you like to learn from industry experts? Do you want to be able to forge your own career path, doing four six-month placements of your own choosing that could take you across the UK and Germany or even further afield?
Over the course of the two-year programme, you’ll rotate through a variety of business areas such as:
Communications and Events
HR Organisational Development
HR Marketing & Recruiting
- We only deal with the best: You are a motivated graduate who is passionate about the energy industry and have ambition to learn and grow.
- You have a completed degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in any discipline, provided you have strong analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills.
-You combine fluent English with excellent communication skills.
- You learn quickly and like to take accountability.
- You have an analytical mind, are hard-working and feature strong team-working skills.
- Since you have the fantastic opportunity of multiple locations, you are mobile and flexible.
Advantageous, but not a must
Relevant work experience
RWE Supply & Trading is the interface between RWE and energy markets around the world. Around 1,600 employees from 40 nations trade electricity, gas, commodities, and CO₂ emission certificates. Aided by precise market analyses and guided by high customer orientation, they create innovative energy supply solutions as well as concepts for risk management in industrial companies. The trading company also ensures the commercial optimisation of the RWE power plants, operates storage for natural gas, and markets the renewable energy generated by RWE Renewables.
Dauer: 18-24 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 3
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von anderen wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen, Elektrizitätshandel, Elektrizitätsverteilung